Friday, December 17, 2010

Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory – The Justice League Recombination
     I enjoyed when Leonard knocked on Penny’s door, and Sheldon said, low and almost under his breath “Penny”.  That was very funny.  Then when he did his Penny knock as The Flash, I thought it was even funnier.  One of my favorite running gags on this show is the Sheldon knocks and says Penny three times.
     Zack kind of reminds me of Molly’s sister Victoria on Mike & Molly.  He may not be stoned, but he is not at all smart. 
     It is so beyond obvious that Penny and Leonard still have pretty serious feelings for each other, yet neither of them want to confront those feelings.
     I didn’t particularly love this episode.  I didn’t hate it, but I was hoping for something a bit stronger.  I think Twitter may be spoiling things for me a bit, because I see people from the show talking about the episode, and talking UP the episode, and by the time it airs my expectations are higher than they would have been otherwise, and I end up disappointed.  It happens with BBT, and with some other shows as well. 


It seems this is the last of the new shows until after the holiday break.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate Christmas) and a spectacular New Years.  I may pop in with something if it is warranted, but I may not be back until new episodes return after January 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment