Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blue Bloods

Blue Bloods – After Hours
     I enjoyed getting a bit deeper into Danny and Linda’s relationship.  It was nice getting a little background on what Danny was like when they met and how far he has come.  It was also really great to hear that he hasn’t ever strayed from Linda, and that he has no interest in being with anyone else.  Even when he was dancing with the witness/suspect/victim you could tell he only did it to ingratiate himself with her, and he wasn’t into it.  I was really afraid a photo of Danny dancing with her was going to end up on Page Six, and Linda would get pissed.  I was pleasantly surprised they didn’t go that route.
     I am completely and totally over this Blue Templar story.  They need to either move it forward faster or drop it.  I feel like they just don’t know what to do with Jamie’s story, so they are just dragging this Blue Templar stuff out.  Let’s get on with it people!

No comments:

Post a Comment