Friday, December 3, 2010

The Whole Truth

The Whole Truth – Liars
     The network is burning these episodes off now, since the show has been cancelled and November sweeps has ended.
     I am actually a bit disappointed this show isn’t going to survive.  I understand the ratings just weren’t there for it to be worth it to the network to keep the show on the air, but the two leads are just SO likeable it’s hard.  I do have to say though, that while it wasn’t airing during sweeps, I didn’t miss it.
     In tonight’s episode, I didn’t see the victim’s affair with his ex-wife’s best friend coming.  Once that was revealed, I knew pretty much right away that the two of them had conspired to kill him.
     For me the most compelling thing about this show is the relationship between Jimmy and Katie.  They were friends in college, and while they are always on opposite sides of their cases, that friendship shines through even when they get really enmeshed in opposite sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment