Monday, October 4, 2010

Desperate Housewives/Brothers & Sisters

Desperate Housewives – You Must Meet My Wife
     Paul’s wife Beth definitely has some issues, not the least of which is the fact that she is married to a murderer who really doesn’t have the patience he claims to have.  I have never understood women who marry men in prison, especially those that marry convicted murderers who may never be paroled.
     Tom and Lynette needed an intervention, and while I think Renee’s tactics were not good, and she may have been making a small move on Tom in the process, I am glad Tom and Lynette finally talked.
     I am shocked that Gabby already found out about Juanita not being her daughter.  I really expected that storyline to drag out for the entire season.  It wasn’t as dramatic as I expected.
     I hate that Susan is lying to Mike.  I still don’t really understand why men would want to watch sexy housecleaning.  But, if it’s something they enjoy, then more power to them.  It’s just not my thing.
     I really hope Brea hooks up with Keith, her contractor.  She could use a little wild, unexpected lust and fun in her life.  And anything to see Brian Austin Green shirtless more works for me!

Brothers & Sisters – Brief Encounter
     I still don’t really understand why Nora didn’t want everyone to know she had a new job, she knows her family is nosey and they can see something is going on with her.  She should have known they would all be all over trying to figure out what is going on, and she should have known they would assume the wrong thing.
     I am glad Luc is having some success, even if it as an underwear model.  It’s funny that Sarah is taking a backseat to Luc both in career path and personally.  Paige thinks Luc is way cooler than her mother right now.  Paige getting drunk at the party was disturbing, but not terribly surprising.  Where was her brother Cooper, anyway?
     Mateo needs Kevin and Scotty.  I still believe he is going to end up living with them, either as a foster child or they are going to end up adopting him.  It would be great to see them adjusting to living with a 14 year old son.  Or maybe he has just opened them up to the possibility of adopting an older child.
     It was nice to see Justin involved with Holly, talking to her and doing what he can to help her.  I hope Justin gets some closure with Rebecca soon, I think he needs to move on.  He has changed, and really come into his own, and while he loves Rebecca, she didn’t wait for him or stick by him, while he did what he felt he had to do, and went back to a warzone.
     Kitty took a step forward, and I am glad she is renting a house in Ojai.  She will be far enough away to get some perspective and have some time to reflect, but close enough to have her family nearby.  I would like to know how she was able to sign a 3 month lease though.  Do those even really exist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment