Sunday, October 3, 2010

Haven/Blue Bloods (sort of)

Haven – Resurfacing
     It’s nice to see Duke and Nathan trying to get past a bit of their animosity.  I like seeing them working together.
     It seems that Audrey has some kind of special force in her hands.  First, Nathan can feel her touch, and then in this episode, she is able to make contact with vibrating guy when no one else could.
     The biggest revelation of the night was that Audrey may somehow actually be the woman she thought was her mother, the woman whose past she’s been searching for in Haven.  It didn’t surprise me at all when she pulled off her sock to reveal the scar; I had a feeling from the moment vibrating guy told her about the cut on her foot that it would be revealed that Audrey has one. 

Blue Bloods – Samaritan
     Well, for some reason, this didn’t record for me on Friday, and I had a crazy weekend, and didn’t even realize it until now.  I am glad no one is relying on me for an update on this show!  I have set it to series record now, so this shouldn’t happen again.  I am very sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment