Thursday, October 14, 2010

Modern Family/Cougar Town/The Whole Truth

Modern Family – Strangers on a Treadmill
     This show just makes me happy.  I loved the blur-out of Cam’s bike shorts in every frontal shot of him.
     I enjoyed all of the storylines this week, and didn’t feel like one was weaker than the others.  I felt like it was all balanced really well, and everyone got some funny stuff.  Even Phil, who sometimes grates on my nerves, made me laugh and didn’t bug me.

Cougar Town – The Damage You’ve done
     “Eat the sword” was the catch phrase of the night.  I am sad for Laurie that Smith broke up with her, but glad that it brought her and Jules back together as friends.  I understand Jules being upset with Laurie for sleeping with Grayson, even though Jules and Grayson weren’t together yet, because Laurie did know Jules had feelings for him at the time.  I am glad though, that they seemed to be past it by the end of the ep, because I love Busy Philipps and would hate to see her get less screen time.
     Speaking of less screen time, another ep without Barb???  That makes me sad!  I guess Carolyn Hennesy must be having a busy period on General Hospital. 

The Whole Truth – Didn’t air tonight due to the 20/20 special on the Chilean miners.  I am glad they are all safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment