Monday, October 11, 2010

Desperate Housewives/Brothers & Sisters

Desperate Housewives – Truly Content
     Gabby is going to look for her bio-daughter, and of course isn’t going to tell Carlos.  Just more of the same old, same old from these two, and in one episode the family has been found.  I am glad Carlos found out what is going on and that he pointed out to her how badly it could end.
     I am pretty tired of watching Susan prance around in her underwear every episode.  I keep waiting for Mike to find out what she is doing.  I pretty much expect he is going to be working on the plumbing in someone’s house and it’s going to be on in the background.  Whatever it takes, I would love for this storyline to go away now.
     Tom thought he got high smoking medical marijuana, but Lynette had replaced it with oregano.  I love that Carlos was the one to point out to Tom that it oregano.
     The only storyline I am really interested in is the new competition between Bree and Renee.  I look forward to seeing these two strong women sparring with each other. 

Brothers & Sisters – Faking It
     I was about to be snarky about the fact that Sarah has been passing for 39 with Luc, but when I researched Rachel Griffiths, I discovered she’s only 41.  I think some women look older when they are too thin, and she may be one of those women.  I did laugh when Luc told her he had always known her age, because he looked at her driver’s license.
     At least they tried to explain Rebecca’s absence in her mother’s life recently.  I don’t know if I really buy it, but at least they tried.  I don’t think I would have handled it any better than Rebecca if my mother didn’t remember me.
     Justin sure got that room painted and all the furniture moved back in really quickly, didn’t he?  He wasn’t even ½ way through painting, went to dinner with the family, and came home, finished painting, cleaned up, and moved everything back into the room before Rebecca showed up.  A painter like that could make a lot of money!
     So, Rebecca divorced Justin when he was in Afghanistan.  That is pretty crappy and it makes me pretty angry with her.  She should have at least waited until he came home to serve him the papers.  She was mad and didn’t feel like she could trust him, but it was still a really lousy thing to do.
     I am glad we saw Evan, Kitty’s son, at the end of the episode.  I was afraid maybe he had gone missing, since Kitty was around the house all day and we didn’t see him at all.  I am glad Kitty is starting to think about moving on, but I still miss Robert.  I know he was in a coma for a year before she removed the life support, but for the audience it’s only been 2 episodes, and it feels a little soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment