Monday, October 25, 2010

Desperate Housewives/Brothers & Sisters

Desperate Housewives – Let Me Entertain You
     I loved Gabby’s line about how difficult it must be to be married to a professional athlete.  That was a fun little nod to her real life.
     I like Bree with Keith.  He sees things differently than she does, and she needs that in her life.  Orson was a good match for her because they were so much alike, but maybe they were too much alike.  There was nothing to talk about because they were always on the same page.  Keith and Bree are so different, they have things to discuss, and he doesn’t over intellectualize everything like Bree does.
     Renee and Gabby’s smack-down was fun to watch.  I think I can see both of their points of view.  Neither should have revealed each other’s secrets, it was uncalled for and inappropriate.
     Lynette was nearly cruel to Tom’s mother but she tried to make amends.  Then what I thought was obvious from the beginning of the episode was revealed:  she is having memory lapses, probably Alzheimer’s.  Lynette wasn’t there to see it, but Penny was.
     Paul confronted Susan about what she’s been doing online, and threatened to tell Mike what she’s been doing.  He wants to buy her house, and threatened to blackmail her to get it.  I have no idea what he is up to, what his master plan is, and why he wants buy up houses on Wisteria Lane, but I am intrigued enough for it to be a reason to keep watching.

Brothers & Sisters – Call Mom
     DAMN IT, Scotty.  I guess I get why he may have cheated on Kevin, they have been having a tough time since they weren’t able to conceive via artificial insemination, but damn it I didn’t see this coming.  I am hopeful that they can work their way through it and come through it even stronger on the other side. 
     I am glad Nora got hired at the radio station.  She needs a job, and this is about perfect for her.  She gets to be a busybody in all her callers lives, instead of just in her children’s.  It should open some great new storylines.
     I hope Luc and Sarah get married.  I like them together, and I think he has softened her a lot. 
     Kitty and her new “friend” John are growing on me.  I am still grieving for Robert, but so is Kitty and as she works her way through her grief, I am doing the same. 
     Justin on the other hand, JUST slept with his ex-wife, and still loves her.  He needs to grieve too, before moving on to a new woman.  I know there is a new woman on the horizon for him, I don’t know if he’s ready for that.  I hope he took his mother’s advice to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment